Job Description: Product & Publisher Manager
To grow our team in Milan, WebAds is looking for a Product & Publisher Manager.
- Responsible for developing WebAds Video advertising Products and managing Entertainment & Women portfolio of websites.
- Development and implementation of Sales & Marketing plan for the publishers in your portfolio. This includes: positioning and pricing policy, competitors' analysis, identification of potential primary advertisers, revenue forecast, yield management (optimization of the different revenue sources: premium, secondary premium, programmatic...)
- Development and implementation of WebAds' Mobile, Native and Video products
- Active promotion of portfolio and its products internally to the sales team and externally to media agencies or clients
- Pre and Post-Sales support (analysis, advice on targeting, reporting, optimization...) in order to find the best way to reach campaigns' objectives and KPIs
- Achievement of revenue targets set up every quarter with the Head of Products & Publishers
- 3 years minimum experience in Digital Media planning or account management
- Proven experience in Video advertising
- Good level of English language, both written and spoken
- Excellent analytical and computer skills (Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Team working and collaborative attitude
- Degree in Media, Communications, Advertising, Marketing, or related field
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org